According to TipRanks.com, McDonough is a 1-star analyst with an average return of 0.5% and a 50.0% success rate. McDonough covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as ServiceNow, Workday, and Oracle.
SAP AG has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $167.67.
The company has a one-year high of $159.46 and a one-year low of $104.64. Currently, SAP AG has an average volume of 559.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1972, Germany-based SAP SE, engages in the provision of enterprise application software and software-related services. It operates through four segments, including Applications, Technology, & Support; Concur; Qualtrics; and Services.
Read More on SAP:
- Protagonist Therapeutics: How Much More Upside is Left?
- 2 “Strong Buy” Stocks Under $10 With Over 100% Upside Potential
- Sundial: Alcanna Acquisition a Step in the Right Direction
- Is Southwest Airlines Stock a Buy Right Now? This Is What You Need to Know
- Cormark Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Neo Lithium (NTTHF)