In a report issued on June 2, Matthew Pfau from William Blair maintained a Buy rating on Samsara (IOT – Research Report). The company’s shares closed last Monday at $10.87, close to its 52-week low of $8.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Pfau ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -12.5% and a 28.2% success rate. Pfau covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Manhattan Associates, BigCommerce Holdings, and ChannelAdvisor.
Samsara has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.75, implying a 79.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 18, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 21 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of IOT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Samsara Inc provides an end-to-end solution for operations: The solution connects physical operations data to Connected Operations Cloud, which consists of the Data Platform and Application.
Read More on IOT:
- Which Metaverse Stock Could Augment Investors’ Returns?
- Bell Potter Sticks to Its Buy Rating for De Grey Mining Ltd (DGMLF)
- Appen Ltd. (APPEF) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at Wilsons
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Adriatic Metals Shs Chess Deposit Interests Repr 1 Sh (OtherADMLF), De Grey Mining Ltd (OtherDGMLF) and Ridley Corporation Limited (OtherRIDYF)
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Technology Stocks: Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN), Appen Ltd. (APPEF)