Reilly has an average return of 5.8% when recommending Sachem Capital.
According to TipRanks.com, Reilly is ranked #7150 out of 7949 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sachem Capital with a $7.25 average price target, which is a 63.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 27, Oppenheimer also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.00 price target.
Based on Sachem Capital’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $6.34 million and net profit of $4.35 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $3.25 million and had a net profit of $2.18 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sachem Capital Corp. is a real estate finance company, which engages in the provision of real estate investment trust services. It offers originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing services for a portfolio of short-term loans. The company was founded in January 2016 and is headquartered in Bradford, CT.
Read More on SACH:
- Heritage Insurance Holdings (HRTG) Receives a Buy from Truist Financial
- Wedbush Thinks National Cinemedia’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Sunnova Energy International (NOVA) and PowerCell Sweden AB (OtherPCELF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OtherFGETF), National Cinemedia (NCMI) and Chipotle (CMG)
- Global Warming Solutions, Inc. joins forces with Creative engineers to finalize the last stage of its groundbreaking sodium battery.