In a report released today, Ryan Zimmerman from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on RxSight (RXST – Research Report), with a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed today at $13.05.
According to TipRanks, Zimmerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.2% and a 47.77% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Intuitive Surgical, Medtronic, and Staar Surgical.
RxSight has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.50, a 57.09% upside from current levels. In a report released on January 9, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
RXST market cap is currently $348.7M and has a P/E ratio of -5.28.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
RxSight Inc is a commercial-stage medical technology company dedicated towards improving the vision of patients following cataract surgery. It offers intraocular lens technology that enables doctors to customize and optimize visual acuity for patients after cataract surgery.
Read More on RXST:
- RxSight reports preliminary Q4 revenue $16.1M, consensus $14.63M
- RxSight, Inc. Announces Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial and Operational Results
- RxSight, Inc. to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Wells Fargo downgrades RxSight to Equal Weight on economic sensitivity
- RxSight downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Wells Fargo