Aftahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Blockchain, Alarm, and fuboTV. According to TipRanks, Aftahi has an average return of 11.7% and a 33.69% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Phunware with a $3.13 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $4.60 and a one-year low of $1.00. Currently, Phunware has an average volume of 3.39M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 34 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PHUN in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Phunware, Inc. engages in the development of a Multiscreen-as-a-Service platform, an enterprise cloud platform for mobile. It provides companies the products, solutions, data, and services necessary to engage, manage, and monetize mobile application portfolios and audiences at scale. Its platform also allows for the licensing and creation of category-defining mobile experiences for brands and their application users worldwide. The company was founded by Alan S. Knitowski and Luan Dang in February 2009 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on PHUN:
- Phunware to Participate at the Roth 11th Annual Technology Event on November 16, 2022
- Phunware Announces Contract Renewal & Expansion With Parkview Health
- Phunware announces contract renewal, expansion with Parkview Health
- Phunware Sets Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call for Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Phunware Announces Adjournment of Annual Meeting of Stockholders