According to TipRanks, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.7% and a 40.32% success rate. Aftahi covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Blockchain, Digital Turbine, and Alarm.
Argo Blockchain has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.25, an 87.63% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
Based on Argo Blockchain’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $14.89 million and a net profit of $1.57 million. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Argo Blockchain PLC is a cloud-based crypto mining company. The company’s service provides access to mining rigs, which perform the complex crypto-mining operations for its users and then directly deposit all coins mined into users’ digital wallets.
Read More on ARBK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Dollar General (DG) and Victoria’s Secret (VSCO)
- Esperion Announces Bempedoic Acid (NEXLETOL®) Recommended as Oral Non-Statin Therapy for LDL-Cholesterol Lowering in American College of Cardiology Expert Consensus Decision Pathway
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Marvell (MRVL), Open Text (OTEX) and Workday (WDAY)
- New REDUCE-IT® Data Show VASCEPA®/VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) Reduced STEMI as Well as Other MI Subtypes
- BMO Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Toronto Dominion Bank (TD)