In a report released today, Barton Crockett from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Buy rating on Walt Disney (DIS – Research Report), with a price target of $140.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $112.43.
Crockett covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Comcast, Cedar Fair, and Walt Disney. According to TipRanks, Crockett has an average return of 4.8% and a 55.03% success rate on recommended stocks.
Walt Disney has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $136.78, implying a 21.66% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
DIS market cap is currently $204.8B and has a P/E ratio of 77.52.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Walt Disney Co. is a diversified entertainment and media enterprise. It operates through the following segments: Media Networks, Parks, Experiences and Products, Studio Entertainment and Direct-to-Consumer & International (DTCI).
The company owns domestic cable networks like Disney, ESPN, Freeform and National Geographic, is involved in the production and distribution of television and motion picture content, operates theme parks, resorts, cruise lines and also offers streaming services.
Founded by Walter Elias Disney on October 16, 1923, the company is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Read More on DIS:
- Cardinal Health Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for Fiscal Year 2022
- TransUnion Increases Second Quarter 2022 Dividend to $0.105 per Share
- Liquidity Services to Present at the 13th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conferences on August 25th in Chicago, IL
- Brookfield Announces Record Inflows of $56 billion Since Last Quarter and Strong Second Quarter Results
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) and Medios AG (OtherMEDOF)