According to TipRanks, Bond is an analyst with an average return of -7.1% and a 25.00% success rate. Bond covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Marketaxess Holdings, Tradeweb Markets, and Cboe Global Markets.
Tradeweb Markets has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $84.67.
TW market cap is currently $15.7B and has a P/E ratio of 54.58.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tradeweb Markets, Inc. engages in the operation of electronic marketplaces for the trading of products across the rates, credit, money markets, and equities asset classes. It also provides related pre-trade pricing and post-trade processing services. Its network is comprised of clients across the institutional, wholesale, and retail client sectors, including global asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, central banks, banks and dealers, proprietary trading firms and retail brokerage and financial advisory firms, as well as regional dealers. The company was founded by Lee Olesky in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on TW:
- Nanophase Files Complaint for Declaratory Judgment
- HUTCHMED Highlights Phase III FRESCO-2 MRCT Data Summary of Fruquintinib in Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer from the Upcoming ESMO 2022 Presentation
- The North West Company Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings, an Increase in the Quarterly Dividend and the Appointment of a New Director
- Sempra Declares Common and Preferred Dividends
- CytomX Therapeutics Presents Overview of Conditionally-Activated Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC) Programs Including Next Generation EpCAM-Targeting CX-2051