Rosenblatt Securities analyst Blair Abernethy maintained a Buy rating on Splunk (SPLK – Research Report) today. The company’s shares opened today at $90.85.
Abernethy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ansys, Autodesk, and PTC. According to TipRanks, Abernethy has an average return of -4.3% and a 42.20% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Splunk with a $110.45 average price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
SPLK market cap is currently $14.83B and has a P/E ratio of -21.15.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Splunk Inc.engages in developing and marketing software solutions that enable enterprises to gain real-time operational intelligence by harnessing the value of their data. Its offerings enable users to monitor, investigate, analyze and act on data, irrespective of format or source, thereby helping them in operational decision making.
Read More on SPLK:
- Splunk call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- Cantor Fitzgerald software analysts to hold an analyst/industry conference call
- Splunk downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- Goldman Sachs Sees Over 70% Gains in These 2 Stocks — Here’s Why They Could Jump
- Street Wrap: Today’s Top 15 Upgrades, Downgrades, Initiations