In a report released today, Douglas Tsao from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Roivant Sciences (ROIV – Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $7.20, close to its 52-week low of $5.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Tsao is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.0% and a 39.0% success rate. Tsao covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co, Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, and Praxis Precision Medicines.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Roivant Sciences with a $14.50 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on ROIV:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Motus Gi Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Kintara Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Arista Networks (ANET) Gets a Hold Rating from Needham
- Bank of America Sets Up New Online Payment Solution
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Veru (VERU), Outlook Therapeutics (OTLK)