According to TipRanks.com, Junk is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -4.3% and a 31.5% success rate. Junk covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Allison Transmission Holdings, Littelfuse, and BorgWarner.
Cummins has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $262.00.
The company has a one-year high of $277.09 and a one-year low of $189.50. Currently, Cummins has an average volume of 1.19M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 74 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CMI in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1919 and based in Indiana, Cummins, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets diesel and natural gas engines. It operates through five segments: Engine, Distribution, Components, Power Systems and New Power.
Read More on CMI:
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Receives a Hold from Jefferies
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Diamondrock (DRH)
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Buy Rating on Gentherm (THRM)
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Buy Rating on Summit Hotel Properties (INN)