Robert W. Baird analyst Research Report) on August 9 and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.65.
According to TipRanks, Sebastian is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.5% and a 51.46% success rate. Sebastian covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Take-Two, Twitter, and Shopify.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Vroom is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.43.
Based on Vroom’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $778.31 million and a GAAP net loss of $310.46 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $472.81 million and had a GAAP net loss of $77.19 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 22 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of VRM in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Vroom Inc is engaged in the business of buying and selling used vehicles through its e-commerce platform. The company functions in three segments namely, Ecommerce, which involves retail sales of used vehicles through the company’s ecommerce platform and fees earned on sales of value-added products associated with those vehicles sales. The TDA reportable segment represents retail sales of used vehicles from TDA and fees earned on sales of value-added products associated with those vehicles sales. The wholesale reportable segment represents sales of used vehicles through wholesale auctions.
Read More on VRM:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA), Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) and Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Technology Stocks: Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY), Nvidia (NVDA)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) and Spirit Realty Capital (SRC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Brunswick (BC) and Allbirds (BIRD)
- Canadian Premium Sand Inc. Announces Increase to Previously Announced Equity Financing