According to TipRanks.com, Kusy is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -39.7% and a 13.5% success rate. Kusy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Iovance Biotherapeutics, and Karyopharm Therapeutics.
IVERIC bio has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $24.13, which is a 124.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $19.35 and a one-year low of $7.55. Currently, IVERIC bio has an average volume of 2M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 44 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of ISEE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IVERIC bio, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which engages in discovering, developing, and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat ophthalmic diseases, with a focus on age-related and orphan retinal diseases. Its product candidates include Zimura and Gene Therapy. The company was founded by David R. Guyer and Samir Chandrakant Patel on January 5, 2007 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on ISEE:
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Buy Rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Ovintiv (OVV) Receives a Buy from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on 3M (MMM)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: Four Corners Property (FCPT), Associated Capital Group (AC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX), AbbVie (ABBV) and Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)