In a report issued on February 8, Jeffrey Meuler from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Gartner (IT – Research Report), with a price target of $356.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $302.90.
Meuler has an average return of 26.4% when recommending Gartner.
According to TipRanks.com, Meuler is ranked #1070 out of 7790 analysts.
Gartner has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $345.00.
The company has a one-year high of $369.00 and a one-year low of $175.18. Currently, Gartner has an average volume of 439.6K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 113 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of IT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Gartner, Inc. is a research and advisory company, which delivers technology-related insights to its clients to make right decisions. It operates through the following segments: Research, Consulting and Conferences. The Research segment gives advices on the mission-critical priorities of leaders. The Consulting segment offers customized solutions to unique client needs through on-site, day-to-day support, and proprietary tools for measuring and improving IT performance. The Conferences segment involves in the business professionals across the organization. The company was founded by Gideon I. Gartner and Dave L. R. Stein in 1979 and is headquartered in Stamford, CT.
Read More on IT:
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Nuance Communications (NUAN), Sequans Communications S A (SQNS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Veru (VERU), Tenet Healthcare (THC) and Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH)
- Annaly Capital Q4 Earnings Match Expectations; Shares Gain 1.2%
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Adtalem Global Education (ATGE), Fleetcor Technologies (FLT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Deere (DE), Hub Group (HUBG) and Masco (MAS)