Robert W. Baird analyst George Gianarikas reiterated a Buy rating on ESS Tech (GWH – Research Report) on May 12 and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $4.95, close to its 52-week low of $3.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Gianarikas ‘ ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -35.5% and a 16.7% success rate. Gianarikas covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Fluence Energy, QuantumScape, and Bloom Energy.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ESS Tech is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $12.17.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 35 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of GWH in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ACON S2 Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on GWH:
- Robert W. Baird Keeps Their Buy Rating on Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR)
- SVB Securities Thinks CymaBay Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- SVB Securities Thinks NeuroPace’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Robert W. Baird Thinks Fair Isaac’s Stock is Going to Recover
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Graybug Vision (GRAY)