Robert W. Baird analyst Colin Sebastian maintained a Buy rating on Take-Two (TTWO – Research Report) on February 7 and set a price target of $210.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $172.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Sebastian is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.3% and a 57.5% success rate. Sebastian covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Alphabet Class A, Alphabet Class C, and Paypal Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Take-Two with a $204.00 average price target, which is a 17.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 4, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $231.00 price target.
Based on Take-Two’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $903 million and net profit of $144 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $861 million and had a net profit of $182 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. engages in the development, publishing, and marketing of interactive software games. Its products are designed for console systems, handheld gaming systems, and personal computers including smart phones and tablets; and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Canada and Latin America. The company was founded by Ryan A. Brant in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on TTWO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Fiserv (FISV), ON Semiconductor (ON) and Varonis Systems (VRNS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Amgen (AMGN), Cooper Co (COO) and Viking Therapeutics (VKTX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Aecom Technology (ACM) and Simpson Manufacturing Co (SSD)
- Alibaba Surges after SoftBank Denies Stock Sale Speculation – Report
- Vista Gold (VGZ) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright