According to TipRanks, Gerra is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.7% and a 52.07% success rate. Gerra covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Intel, Nvidia, and Advanced Micro Devices.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sequans Communications S A is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.50.
Based on Sequans Communications S A’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $14.22 million and a GAAP net loss of $3.19 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $12.86 million and had a GAAP net loss of $1.32 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sequans Communications SA engages in the designs, development, and supply of 4G LTE semiconductor solutions for wireless mobile broadband and internet of things applications, with a specific focus on the single-mode device market. Its solutions include high speed LTE, ultra large cell range, non 3GPP frequencies, LTE for satellite, streamrichLTE customer devices, colibri LTE cat 4 platform, and calliope LTEcat M1/NB1 platform. The company was founded by Georges Karam and Bertrand Debray in September 2003 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Read More on SQNS:
- “Beat The Odds” Sports Betting and Entertainment Series Will Debut September 2, 2022, Across Most Gray Television Stations
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Best Buy Co (BBY)
- The Fast Bill and What it Means for McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) and Restaurant Brands (NYSE:QSR)
- PTOP Announces Q3 Financials Posted and gives Technology Update
- Here’s How PM Stock Remains Resilient despite Shaky Trading Conditions