Robert W. Baird analyst Garrett Holland maintained a Hold rating on Heartland Express (HTLD – Research Report) on July 25 and set a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Holland is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.4% and a 53.8% success rate. Holland covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Expeditors International, Knight Transportation, and Schneider National.
Heartland Express has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $15.00.
Heartland Express’ market cap is currently $1.17B and has a P/E ratio of 8.44.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Heartland Express, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of short-to-medium haul truckload carrier services. It offers long haul truckload and regional truckload transportation. The company was founded by Russell A. Gerdin in 1978 and is headquartered in North Liberty, IA.
Read More on HTLD:
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Gets a Hold Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Accenture (ACN) and Cadence Design (CDNS)
- SVB Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Prometheus Biosciences (RXDX)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for RAPT Therapeutics (RAPT)
- Castle Biosciences (CSTL) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird