In a report issued on July 6, Brian Skorney from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT – Research Report), with a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $79.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Skorney has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -7.8% and a 39.9% success rate. Skorney covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Eiger Biopharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Enanta Pharmaceuticals.
Sarepta Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $123.08, representing a 60.7% upside. In a report issued on June 23, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $155.00 price target.
Sarepta Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $6.65B and has a P/E ratio of -17.89.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases. The company was founded on July 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on SRPT:
- Ovintiv (OVV) Receives a Buy from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on 3M (MMM)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: Four Corners Property (FCPT), Associated Capital Group (AC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX), AbbVie (ABBV) and Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Boeing (BA) and Fidelity National Info (FIS)