In a report issued on February 9, Dave Rodgers from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on Eastgroup Properties (EGP – Research Report), with a price target of $218.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $193.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Rodgers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.8% and a 62.2% success rate. Rodgers covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Corporate Office Properties, Franklin Street Properties, and Hudson Pacific Properties.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Eastgroup Properties is a Hold with an average price target of $220.00, which is an 11.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 9, Evercore ISI also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $214.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $229.84 and a one-year low of $131.28. Currently, Eastgroup Properties has an average volume of 217.1K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 38 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of EGP in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust, which engages in the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in the United States. It operates through Industrial Properties segment. Its portfolio consists of distribution facilities in Florida, California, Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Ridgeland, MS.
Read More on EGP:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Equifax (EFX), Healthcare Services (HCSG) and Insperity (NSP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Douglas Emmett (DEI), First American Financial (FAF) and Herc Holdings (HRI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: CVS Health (CVS), Mohawk (MHK) and Urban Outfitters (URBN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Bunge (BG) and PPG Industries (PPG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC), Applied Materials (AMAT) and LCI Industries (LCII)