In a report issued on December 22, David Koning from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on Thoughtworks Holding (TWKS – Research Report), with a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $26.01, close to its 52-week low of $24.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Koning is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.3% and a 73.0% success rate. Koning covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TELUS International (CDA), Jack Henry & Associates, and Fidelity National Info.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Thoughtworks Holding is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $32.90.
The company has a one-year high of $34.43 and a one-year low of $24.34. Currently, Thoughtworks Holding has an average volume of 576.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Thoughtworks Holding Inc is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and software engineering to enable enterprises and technology disruptors across the globe to thrive as modern digital businesses.
Read More on TWKS:
- Robert W. Baird Thinks SunPower’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Robert W. Baird Maintains a Buy Rating on Paymentus Holdings (PAY)
- TELUS International (CDA) (TIXT) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Thinks TuSimple Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Genpact (G) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird