According to TipRanks.com, Panjabi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 55.9% success rate. Panjabi covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Sherwin-Williams Company, Axalta Coating Systems, and H.B. Fuller Company.
O-I Glass has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $16.78, representing an 11.8% upside. In a report issued on June 9, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
Based on O-I Glass’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.69 billion and net profit of $88 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.5 billion and had a GAAP net loss of $97 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
O-I Glass, Inc. manufactures glass products. The firm offers products to the food and beverage sectors. The company is headquartered in Perrysburg, OH.
Read More on OI:
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Graphic Packaging (GPK)
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Western Digital (WDC) Receives a Hold from Susquehanna
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird