In a report issued on March 4, Richard Hatch from Berenberg Bank reiterated a Buy rating on Resolute Mining Limited (RMGGF – Research Report), with a price target of p42.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.23, close to its 52-week low of $0.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Hatch is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.0% and a 61.5% success rate. Hatch covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Wheaton Precious Metals, Anglo American, and BHP Group Ltd.
Resolute Mining Limited has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $0.57.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Resolute Mining Ltd. operates as a holding company, which engages in exploration, development, and operation of gold mines across Australia and Africa. It currently operates Syama, Bibiani and Ravenswood gold mines in Africa and Australia. The company was founded on June 8, 2001 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Read More on RMGGF:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI), Uber Technologies (UBER)
- Cargojet Swings to Profit in Q4
- What Can DocuSign’s Dwindling Website Visits Mean for Q4?
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: VYNE Therapeutics (VYNE), Gilead Sciences (GILD)
- Why Magnite Stock Could Bounce Back