Berenberg Bank analyst Sarah Simon maintained a Hold rating on RELX plc (RLXXF – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of p2330.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $30.55, close to its 52-week high of $32.95.
Simon has an average return of 17.2% when recommending RELX plc.
According to TipRanks.com, Simon is ranked #6778 out of 7791 analysts.
RELX plc has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $34.96.
The company has a one-year high of $32.95 and a one-year low of $1.01. Currently, RELX plc has an average volume of 18.32K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
RELX is a FTSE 100 diversified information and analytics company. The firm operates across four main areas: scientific, technical, and medical (34% of 2019 sales); risk and business analytics (29%); legal (21%); and exhibitions (16%). RELX Group has three listings: its primary one in London and two more in New York and Amsterdam.
Read More on RLXXF:
- Berenberg Bank Keeps a Buy Rating on Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR)
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Cemex SAB’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Berenberg Bank Believes Carlisle Companies (CSL) Won’t Stop Here
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), Kimball International (KBAL)
- RBC Capital Thinks IBEX’s Stock is Going to Recover