In a report released today, Andrew McLeod from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on REA Group Ltd (RPGRF – Research Report), with a price target of AUD130.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $77.79.
According to TipRanks, McLeod is an analyst with an average return of -1.4% and a 34.21% success rate.
REA Group Ltd has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $92.83, a 19.33% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 8, Citigroup also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a AUD133.05 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $132.50 and a one-year low of $64.37. Currently, REA Group Ltd has an average volume of 2,859.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
REA Group Ltd. engages in the provision of property and property-related services on websites and mobile apps across Australia and Asia. It operates through the Property and Online Advertising; and Financial Services segments. The Property and Online Advertising segment derives revenue from Australia, Asia and North America operations. The Financial Services segment consists of commissions earned from mortgage broking and home financing solutions offered to consumers. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Read More on RPGRF:
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Buy Rating on LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP)
- Diamond Offshore Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Announces $610 Million in New Contract Awards
- Brookline Capital Markets Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT)
- Rosenblatt Securities Remains a Hold on Ansys (ANSS)
- LATAM Receives US Court and Shareholder Approval on Plan of Reorganization, Secures Exit Financing and Moves Forward With Plan Implementation Requirements