RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril maintained a Buy rating on Sweetgreen (SG – Research Report) on May 5 and set a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.81, close to its 52-week low of $21.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Carril is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 9.1% and a 51.1% success rate. Carril covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Restaurant Brands International, Life Time Group Holdings, and Brinker International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sweetgreen is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $38.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sweetgreen Inc is a next generation restaurant and lifestyle brand that serves healthy food at scale. It is creating plant-forward, seasonal, and earth-friendly meals from fresh ingredients and produce that prioritizes organic, regenerative, and local sourcing.
Read More on SG:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Canadian Natural (CNQ), Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) and Kelt Exploration (OtherKELTF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Industrial Goods Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Rayonier (RYN), American Equity Investment Life (AEL) and American Tower (AMT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Provention Bio (PRVB), RegenXBio (RGNX) and Prothena (PRTA)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Maxar Technologies (MAXR), Datadog (DDOG)