RBC Capital analyst Mark Dwelle maintained a Buy rating on Equitable Holdings (EQH – Research Report) on July 1 and set a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $26.32, close to its 52-week low of $25.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Dwelle is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.9% and a 59.3% success rate. Dwelle covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as International General Insurance Holdings, American Equity Investment Life, and American International Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Equitable Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $40.00.
Based on Equitable Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.94 billion and net profit of $573 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.15 billion and had a GAAP net loss of $1.49 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Equitable Holdings, Inc. is a financial services company in the U.S. and is comprised of two complementary and well-established principal franchises, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and AllianceBernstein. Its mission is to help clients secure their financial well-being. The company was founded by Henry B. Hyde in 1859 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on EQH:
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Healthcare Stocks: Universal Health (UHS), Regeneron (REGN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American Equity Investment Life (AEL), Kilroy Realty (KRC) and Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Paramount Resources (OtherPRMRF) and Headwater Exploration (OtherCDDRF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: R1 RCM (RCM), Equifax (EFX) and Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI)
- Shaw and Partners Maintains Their Buy Rating on Northern Star Resources Ltd (NESRF)