In a report released on October 14, Drew Mcreynolds from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Rogers Communication (RCI – Research Report), with a price target of C$68.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $38.08.
According to TipRanks, Mcreynolds is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.6% and a 52.30% success rate. Mcreynolds covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Thomson Reuters, BCE, and Rogers Communication.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Rogers Communication with a $54.16 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $63.46 and a one-year low of $36.23. Currently, Rogers Communication has an average volume of 405K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1960, Canada-based Rogers Communications, Inc. provides wireless communications services. It operates its business through the following segments: Wireless, Cable, and Media.
Read More on RCI:
- Powering the hybrid Canadian workplace: Rogers Business Offers Microsoft Teams Phone Mobile
- Rogers price target lowered to C$69.50 from C$72.50 at Scotiabank
- Rogers Bank launches Rogers Connections Mastercard
- Rogers Communications 3Q22 Investment Community Teleconference November 9, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. ET
- Rogers Communications price target lowered to C$75 from C$77 at National Bank