According to TipRanks.com, Schultz is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 17.7% and a 66.2% success rate. Schultz covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Enterprise Products Partners, Equitrans Midstream, and Rattler Midstream.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Black Stone Minerals with a $19.33 average price target.
Black Stone Minerals’ market cap is currently $2.98B and has a P/E ratio of 23.03.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Black Stone Minerals LP is an exploration company. The firm engages in the exploration of oil and natural gas minerals. It focuses in the operation of Louisiana-Mississippi Salt Basins, Western Gulf, Permian Basin, Palo Duro Basin, East Texas Basin, Anadarko Basin, Appalachian Basin, Arkoma Basin, Bend Arch-Fort Worth, and Southwestern Wyoming. The company was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on BSM:
- PrairieSky Royalty (PREKF) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Birchcliff Energy (BIREF)
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for CoStar Group (CSGP)
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Thinks Equitable Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover