In a report issued on June 22, Brad Heffern from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Sun Communities (SUI – Research Report), with a price target of $197.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $162.80.
According to TipRanks.com, Heffern is ranked #231 out of 7911 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sun Communities is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $207.13, representing a 27.7% upside. In a report issued on June 23, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $174.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $211.79 and a one-year low of $148.64. Currently, Sun Communities has an average volume of 664.4K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 57 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of SUI in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sun Communities, Inc. provides real estate management services. The firm operates through the following segments: Real Property Operations and Home Sales and Rentals. The Real Property Operations segment owns, operates, and develops manufacture housing communities and recreational vehicle communities throughout the United States and is in the business of acquiring, operating, and expanding manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities. The Home Sales and Rentals segment offers manufactured home sales and leasing services to tenants and prospective tenants of its communities. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Southfield, MI.
Read More on SUI:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on AvalonBay (AVB)
- Stifel Nicolaus Remains a Buy on Zoetis (ZTS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Graco (GGG), Xometry (XMTR) and Covenant Logistics Group (CVLG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ), Ferrari (RACE) and PUMA SE NPV (OtherPMMAF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Zurich Insurance Group (OtherZFSVF), Essex Property (ESS) and Kilroy Realty (KRC)