Hedberg covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as UiPath, Palo Alto Networks, and Teradata. According to TipRanks, Hedberg has an average return of -9.4% and a 35.87% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to RBC Capital, Couchbase also received a Buy from Barclays’s Raimo Lenschow in a report issued on September 8. However, on the same day, Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Couchbase (NASDAQ: BASE).
BASE market cap is currently $699.9M and has a P/E ratio of -10.76.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Couchbase Inc provides a modern cloud database that offers the robust capabilities required for business-critical applications on a highly scalable and available platform.
Read More on BASE:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Financial Stocks: Exor (EXXRF), Banca Mediolanum SpA (BNMDF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Hiscox (OtherHCXLF) and M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF)
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- Schlumberger (SLB) Receives a Buy from Credit Suisse
- Why Student Debt Relief Isn’t a Panacea for SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ:SOFI)