According to TipRanks.com, Viswanathan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.0% and a 60.8% success rate. Viswanathan covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Sherwin-Williams Company, Axalta Coating Systems, and Ardagh Metal Packaging.
O-I Glass has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $16.29.
Based on O-I Glass’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.69 billion and net profit of $88 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.5 billion and had a GAAP net loss of $97 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
O-I Glass, Inc. manufactures glass products. The firm offers products to the food and beverage sectors. The company is headquartered in Perrysburg, OH.
Read More on OI:
- Wells Fargo Keeps a Buy Rating on O’Reilly Auto (ORLY)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Lowe’s (LOW)
- Wells Fargo Maintains Their Sell Rating on Guidewire (GWRE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), Constellation Brands (STZ) and Target (TGT)
- DocuSign Partners with Microsoft; Stock Jumps