According to TipRanks.com, Lee is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.8% and a 54.2% success rate. Lee covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Sixth Street Specialty Lending, BrightSphere Investment Group, and Victory Capital Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for FS KKR Capital with a $22.63 average price target, representing a 7.7% upside. In a report issued on May 11, Wells Fargo also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $19.50 price target.
Based on FS KKR Capital’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $201 million and net profit of $181 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $208 million and had a net profit of $199 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 42 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of FSK in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
FS KKR Capital Corp. is an externally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment and finance company that invests primarily in the debt securities of private middle market U.S. companies. Its objectives are to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, long-term capital appreciation. The company was founded by Michael Craig Forman on December 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Read More on FSK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) and Meiragtx Holdings (MGTX)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI), Squarespace (SQSP) and Thorne HealthTech (THRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Callon (CPE), Northland Power (OtherNPIFF) and Crescent Point Energy (CPG)
- Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Mediaset España (GETVF)