In a report issued on June 27, Josh Wolfson from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Anglogold Ashanti (AU – Research Report), with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.72, close to its 52-week low of $14.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolfson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -1.0% and a 45.8% success rate. Wolfson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Wheaton Precious Metals, Osisko Gold Royalties, and Newmont Mining.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Anglogold Ashanti is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $24.90.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. is a mining and exploration company. It explores, mines, and produces gold. The company was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Read More on AU:
- RBC Capital Maintains a Buy Rating on Agnico Eagle (AEM)
- R1 RCM (RCM) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Advantage Energy (OtherAAVVF), Callon (CPE) and AES (AES)
- Vantage Towers AG (VTWRF) Receives a Hold from Kepler Capital
- Stockland (STKAF) Gets a Buy Rating from Morgan Stanley