RBC Capital analyst Jon Arfstrom maintained a Hold rating on Capital One Financial (COF – Research Report) on July 21 and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $108.93, close to its 52-week low of $98.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Arfstrom is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 20.6% and a 56.4% success rate. Arfstrom covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, Old National Bancorp Capital, and Provident Financial Services.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Capital One Financial with a $142.57 average price target, representing a 30.3% upside. In a report issued on July 12, Oppenheimer also downgraded the stock to Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $177.95 and a one-year low of $98.54. Currently, Capital One Financial has an average volume of 2.76M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Capital One Financial Corporation is a diversified banking company which primarily focuses on consumer and commercial lending as well as deposit origination. It engages in providing personal and commercial banking, credit cards, loans, savings and time deposits, treasury management and depository services. The company primarily operates in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Read More on COF:
- Ball (BALL) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Prothena (PRTA) and Oxford BioMedica (OtherOXBDF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: DR Horton (DHI), O’Reilly Auto (ORLY) and Loblaw Companies (OtherLBLCF)
- Which High-Yield Asset Management Stock is Worth Considering?
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Check Point (CHKP) and Q2 Holdings (QTWO)