In a report issued on May 12, Ashish Sabadra from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT – Research Report), with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Sabadra is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.1% and a 35.8% success rate. Sabadra covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Terminix Global Holdings, Vivint Smart Home, and Nielsen Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on HireRight Holdings Corp is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $22.50.
The company has a one-year high of $19.46 and a one-year low of $10.66. Currently, HireRight Holdings Corp has an average volume of 315.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
HireRight Holdings Corp is a global provider of technology-driven workforce risk management and compliance solutions. It provide comprehensive background screening, verification, identification, monitoring, and drug and health screening services for more than 40,000 customers across the globe. It offers services through a unified global software and data platform that tightly integrates into customers HCM systems enabling highly effective and efficient workflows for workforce hiring, onboarding, and monitoring.
Read More on HRT:
- RBC Capital Maintains a Hold Rating on FS KKR Capital (FSK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) and Meiragtx Holdings (MGTX)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI), Squarespace (SQSP) and Thorne HealthTech (THRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Callon (CPE), Northland Power (OtherNPIFF) and Crescent Point Energy (CPG)
- Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital