In a report issued on August 4, Michael Harvey from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on NuVista Energy (NUVSF – Research Report), with a price target of C$4.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $2.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Harvey is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.9% and a 48.1% success rate. Harvey covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Crescent Point Energy, Paramount Resources, and Birchcliff Energy.
NuVista Energy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.81.
The company has a one-year high of $3.59 and a one-year low of $0.45. Currently, NuVista Energy has an average volume of 11.36K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 12 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of NUVSF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NuVista Energy Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves. The firm focuses on the scalable and repeatable condensate-rich Montney formation in the Alberta Deep Basin. The company was founded on April 7, 2003 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Read More on NUVSF:
- RBC Capital Thinks Aquestive Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Utilities Stocks: Imperial Oil (IMO), Paramount Resources (PRMRF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Rapid7 (RPD), OptimizeRx (OPRX) and Uber Technologies (UBER)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT), Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) and Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Vulcan Materials (VMC) and DuPont de Nemours (DD)