In a report released today, Pavel Molchanov from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Tritium (DCFC – Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.79, close to its 52-week low of $5.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Molchanov is ranked #340 out of 7912 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Tritium with a $14.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corp II is a blank check company.
Read More on DCFC:
- Raymond James Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on FTC Solar (FTCI)
- Morgan Stanley Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Broadstone Net Lease (BNL)
- Raymond James Keeps a Buy Rating on Bloom Energy (BE)
- Raymond James Thinks TPI Composites’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley