In a report released today, Patrick O’Shaughnessy from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on MSCI (MSCI – Research Report), with a price target of $510.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $442.89.
According to TipRanks.com, O’Shaughnessy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.8% and a 53.5% success rate. O’Shaughnessy covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as AssetMark Financial Holdings, Intercontinental Exchange, and Focus Financial Partners.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MSCI with a $503.75 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $679.85 and a one-year low of $376.41. Currently, MSCI has an average volume of 565.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
MSCI Inc. provides investment decision support tools and services for the global investment community. Its offerings include indexes, Environmental, Social and Governance research and ratings, portfolio construction and risk management products and services, and real estate research, reporting and benchmarking.
Read More on MSCI:
- McDonald’s (MCD) Gets a Buy Rating from KeyBanc
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Fiserv (FISV), Moody’s (MCO) and Rent-A-Center (RCII)
- Noble Financial Thinks Ayala Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- EasyJet (EJTTF) Gets a Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank