According to TipRanks.com, Rose is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.3% and a 44.4% success rate. Rose covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as United Community Banks, Professional Holding, and Cullen/Frost Bankers.
Veritex has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $44.50.
The company has a one-year high of $45.36 and a one-year low of $27.28. Currently, Veritex has an average volume of 418.9K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 83 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of VBTX in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Veritex Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of commercial banking products and services to small to medium-sized businesses and professionals. It offers personal and business banking products; mortgages; and treasury services. The company was founded by Charles Malcolm Holland III in June 2009 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Read More on VBTX:
- Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB de CV (VLRS) Receives a Buy from Deutsche Bank
- Raymond James Sticks to Its Buy Rating for NeoGenomics (NEO)
- Robert W. Baird Thinks RingCentral’s Stock is Going to Recover
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB)