Horne covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Mid-America Apartment, PotlatchDeltic, and Weyerhaeuser. According to TipRanks, Horne has an average return of 6.1% and a 56.91% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Farmland with a $16.33 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $16.36 and a one-year low of $10.54. Currently, Farmland has an average volume of 516.7K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 36 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of FPI in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Farmland Partners, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the management and acquisition of farmland and land with agricultural development potential. Its property portfolio focuses on the primary crops, such as corn, soybeans, wheat, rice, and cotton; and the balance is used to grow specialty crops, such as almond, citrus, blueberries, vegetables, and edible beans. The company was founded on September 27, 2013 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Read More on FPI:
- SELLAS Life Sciences to Participate in the Cantor Oncology, Hematology & HemeOnc Conference on September 28th
- Goldman Sachs Keeps Their Hold Rating on Core & Main (CNM)
- KeyBanc Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Corteva (CTVA)
- Marketing Agency Headline Athens Purchases ARHT Media’s CAPSULE Technology to Showcase its Clients at the 86th Annual Thessaloniki International Fair
- GIMOTI Receives Nomination for 2022 Healio Industry Breakthrough Award