According to TipRanks.com, Pittaway has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -7.3% and a 31.5% success rate. Pittaway covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Insurance Australia Group Limited, Insignia Financial Ltd, and Suncorp Group Limited.
Currently, the analyst consensus on QBE Insurance Group Limited is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $10.48, implying a 30.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 6, Jarden also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
QBE Insurance Group Ltd. is a general insurance and reinsurance company. It underwrites general insurance and reinsurance risks and also provides investment management. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Read More on QBEIF:
- Dacian Gold Ltd. (DCCNF) Gets a Hold Rating from Macquarie
- Clear Sky Adds World Renowned Power Storage Expert to Advisory Board
- Faircourt Asset Management Inc. Announces Adjustment in Distribution for the Trust Units of Faircourt Split Trust
- Pivotal Research Reaffirms Their Sell Rating on Netflix (NFLX)
- Block: Earnings Expectations Are Low – But the Stock Remains a ‘Buy,’ Says RBC