According to TipRanks.com, Abernethy is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.2% and a 40.2% success rate. Abernethy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Altair Engineering, Cadence Design, and PDF Solutions.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for PTC with a $156.20 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $153.73 and a one-year low of $105.49. Currently, PTC has an average volume of 826.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
PTC, Inc. engages in the development and provision of software-based product management and development solutions. It operates through the Software products and Professional Services segments. The Software Products segment includes license, subscription and related support revenue for its products. The Professional Services segment consists of consulting, implementation and training services. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Read More on PTC:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings (RVPH)
- Microsoft, Tesla, Apple Earnings, Fed Meeting: What to Watch in the Market This Week
- AbbVie’s SKYRIZI Obtains FDA Approval to Treat Active Psoriatic Arthritis
- Needham Believes Altimar Corp II (FATH) Won’t Stop Here
- EZCORP Inc. Updates 3 Key Risk Factors