According to TipRanks.com, Wolleben is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -9.9% and a 28.6% success rate. Wolleben covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as DBV Technologies SA – American, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, and Madrigal Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ProQR is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $23.80.
Based on ProQR’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $872K and GAAP net loss of $15.05 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $13.18 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ProQR Therapeutics NV operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery and development of Ribonucleic Acid RNA based therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. Its initial focus is on the development of a disease-modifying therapy for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. The company was founded by Daniel de Boer, Gerard Platenburg, Henri Termeer and Dinko Valerio on February 21, 2012 and is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Read More on PRQR:
- Ocugen’s Covid-19 Vaccine Might Have One up on mRNA Vaccines
- Quarterhill (QTRHF) Receives a Buy from Raymond James
- Analysts’ Top Utilities Picks: PrairieSky Royalty (PREKF), Algonquin Power & Utilities (AQN)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Eldorado Gold (EGO), Hudbay Minerals (HBM) and Methanex (MEOH)
- Manulife Survey: Canadians Are Less Willing to Spend