According to TipRanks.com, Petersen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.0% and a 65.3% success rate. Petersen covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as First Industrial Realty, Medical Properties, and Boston Properties.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Prologis with a $172.27 average price target.
Based on Prologis’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.22 billion and net profit of $1.15 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.15 billion and had a net profit of $367 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 17 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PLD in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust which is engaged in the logistics real estate business. The company owns, operates and develops industrial real estate, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain.
Read More on PLD:
- Madison gets new affordable home and business Internet options from Verizon
- Millicom (Tigo) to launch new digital “Maestr@s Conectad@s” platform for the digital skilling of teachers in Latin America
- Mortgage Rates Continue to Move Up
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Announces Election of Tony Adamis, M.D. to Board of Directors
- Legacy Distribution Group, a Subsidiary of Global Sciences, Experiences Better Than Expected Demand for RAP SNACKS®