According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.6% and a 60.1% success rate. Palmer covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Mondelez International, BellRing Brands, and Conagra Brands.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Post Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $87.71.
Based on Post Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.64 billion and GAAP net loss of $15.9 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.46 billion and had a net profit of $81.2 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 80 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of POST in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Post Holdings, Inc. is a consumer packaged goods holding company, which engages in operating of centre-of-the-store, refrigerated, foodservice, food ingredient, active nutrition, and private brand food categories. It operates through the following segments: Post Consumer Brands, Weetabix, Refrigerated Food, Active Nutrition, and Foodservice. The Post Consumer Brands segment manufactures, markets, and sells branded and private label RTE cereal and hot cereal products. The Weetabix segment focuses in the marketing and distribution of branded and private label RTE cereal products. The Refrigerated Food segment produces and/or distributes egg products, sausage, side dishes, cheese, and other refrigerated products to retail and foodservice customers. The Active Nutrition segment markets and distributes ready-to-drink beverages, bars, powders, and other nutritional supplements. The Foodservice segment includes egg and potato products. The company was founded by Charles William Post in 1895 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
Read More on POST:
- Evercore ISI Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on B&G Foods (BGS)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: HubSpot (HUBS), Yelp (YELP) and Avalara (AVLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Installed Building Products (IBP), Sun Country Airlines Holdings (SNCY) and New Fortress Energy (NFE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: BellRing Brands (BRBR), Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) and Hanesbrands (HBI)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Utilities Stocks: Dominion Energy (D), Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE)