According to TipRanks, Kavonic is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.3% and a 48.89% success rate. Kavonic covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Rio Tinto Limited, Pilbara Minerals Limited, and Allkem Limited.
Pilbara Minerals Limited has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $2.64.
The company has a one-year high of $2.85 and a one-year low of $1.30. Currently, Pilbara Minerals Limited has an average volume of 253.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pilbara Minerals Ltd. engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties. It focuses on lithium and tantalum properties of Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project located in the Pilbara region. The company was founded on January 10, 2005 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Read More on PILBF:
- Faircourt Asset Management Inc. Announces August Distributions
- Origin Energy Limited (OGFGF) was upgraded to a Hold Rating at Jarden
- Jarden Keeps Their Buy Rating on Treasury Wine Estates Limited (TSRYF)
- Jarden Remains a Buy on Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (TLPPF)
- Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) Reports Q2 Earnings; Here are the Results