Evercore ISI analyst Stephen Richardson maintained a Buy rating on Piedmont Lithium (PLL – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $95.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $58.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Richardson is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.6% and a 48.9% success rate. Richardson covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Occidental Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell A, and Magnolia Oil & Gas.
Piedmont Lithium has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $93.00.
Based on Piedmont Lithium’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $10.86 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $1.8 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 9 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of PLL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Piedmont Lithium Ltd is a lithium-based company focused on the development of its Piedmont Lithium Project in North Carolina.
Read More on PLL:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: VMware (VMW) and Pure Storage (PSTG)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Gilead Sciences (GILD) and Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Best Buy Co (BBY), Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) and Guess (GES)
- General Mills to Sell European Dough Businesses to Cérélia
- BlackRock Participates in $788M Ionity Funding Round – Report