Read covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as HF Sinclair Corporation, Marathon Petroleum, and Valero Energy. According to TipRanks, Read has an average return of 12.5% and a 61.51% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Wells Fargo, Phillips 66 also received a Buy from Piper Sandler’s Ryan Todd in a report issued on September 12. However, on September 14, Wolfe Research downgraded Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to a Hold.
PSX market cap is currently $40.03B and has a P/E ratio of 7.17.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2012, Phillips 66 is a Texas-based multinational energy company, which is engaged in the processing, transportation, storage, and marketing of fuels and other related products. The company operates through the following segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining and Marketing & Specialties.
Read More on PSX:
- Phillips 66 downgraded to Peer Perform from Outperform at Wolfe Research
- Phillips 66 call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- Phillips 66 price target lowered to $113 from $120 at Piper Sandler
- Which “Strong Buy” Energy Stock Is the Best Buy?
- 3 Bruised Dividend Stocks With ‘Strong Buy’ Recommendations, According to Analysts