In a report issued on June 13, Shelby Tucker from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on PG&E (PCG – Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $10.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Tucker is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.9% and a 67.2% success rate. Tucker covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Energy Corporation, Public Service Enterprise, and Nextera Energy Partners.
PG&E has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $16.69, a 65.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 8, Guggenheim also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $19.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $13.19 and a one-year low of $8.24. Currently, PG&E has an average volume of 20.37M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 44 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1905, California-based Pacific Gas & Electric Corporation provides natural gas and electricity to customers in northern and central California. It generates electricity using nuclear, hydroelectric, fossil fuel-fired, fuel cell, and photovoltaic sources.
Read More on PCG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: DuPont de Nemours (DD) and Artemis Gold (OtherARGTF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP), Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) and Matador Resources (MTDR)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Truist Financial (TFC) and Morguard (OTC) (OtherMRCBF)
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BNMDF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital